|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, April 20, 2008
geeeeeeeeeez . weekends are downright BORINGGGG. zzz. wasted my saturday just liek tht yst. i slept liek more than 10 hours man ! wahahhas! influenced by a certain piggy XD & wtfishy?! i kinda miss saturday morning trainings ~ T.T lol. quite impossible . but yes. i miss it ! lol! had tuition in th morning den aft tht slept till 5 den slept @ 3+ . omgomgomg lo . im rlly becomign nocturnal >< LOL! sunday aka. today ~ is boring too T.T lol. budden went out for awhile w family. so wasnt tht boring. heeheee ! still rotted abit though lol. & now ima couch potato. lol. have no mood to revise. zzz. just multi-tsking. lol. & yea. went to a japanese shop just now. MUAHAHHA! as usual . i burnt a hole in my mum's pocket. heehee! they bought clothes & i bought tibits ! heh. played with a weird looking artist-like hat too. whahahahs! it was so big ! covered my while head. den i acted like terrorist. whahahahahas! i took out phone & used as " gun " hahahas! den my dad hit my head . XD funfun ~ heh. now its getting boring agn. lol. lucky got a botak <(>(oo)<)> as company. whahahah ;X lalalallalalalalalalaaaaa. I DUN WNA GO TO SCHOOL TML !~~ i wana sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep :/ -------- tag-replies ! :D justina ; FROGGY ! hahahaas! i still rmb th wad ' boiling frog ' book. XD hehheh ! yealor. i hate th curve graphs man. zzz. i wna use free hand ! lol. ILY too ! <3 hahas! fad ; lol. yes you are retarded ! XD lol. zzz . idiotic ~ xp <3 dad ! esther ; okasan ! <3 LOLLOLLOLL! ohmygawddd. i nvr \thought of tht. heeheeeheee ! paisehpaiseh! wahahhas! budden nvrmind ma. different family one k . xp hee ! renjie ; hahahaaaas . okay lo. budden renjie is still a looonnneeerrrr ! XD hahas. aiyoo. go look up dictionary ba. XD bernice ; hahahas! ahber is so boliao. so short de taggg~ tsktsktsk badiee XD <(>(oo)<)> ; hahahas! heeeelllllooooooooooooo ! ~ <3 ilyily ! x3 |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|